Contact us

Need legal help?

Social Security Rights Victoria provides assistance regarding Centrelink legal matters to residents of Victoria.

General Advice Line

Monday – Thursday
9.30am – 12.30pm
Telephone: 03 9481 0355

During COVID-19 remote servicing: 0419 793 652

Worker Help Line

Monday – Thursday
9.00am – 5.00pm
Telephone: 03 9481 0655

During COVID-19 remote servicing: 0429 450 346

Rural callers

Telephone: 1800 094 164

If you live in the Geelong area, Barwon Community Legal Service also provides assistance with Centrelink issues.

Telephone: 03 5221 4744 / 1300 430 599

If you live outside of Victoria, you can find out about similar services in your state or territory by visiting the Economic Justice Australia website.

General enquiries

Monday – Thursday
9.00am – 5.00pm
Telephone: 03 9481 0299

Postal address: PO Box 4226, Fitzroy Victoria 3065

Street address: Level 4, Fitzroy Town Hall, 201 Napier Street, Fitzroy Victoria 3065 (Enter from Moor Street).

Contact us

This contact form is for administration purposes only. We cannot assist you with legal advice using this form. If you require legal assistance, please call our General Advice Line.

    Need an interpreter?

    If you do not speak or understand English well, using and interpreter could help.

    You can access an interpreter by calling the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450. You can then ask the interpreter to call us.